In this article, we are going to take you through the simple steps on how to check your WASSCE results online.
Follow the steps below to check your BECE Results Online.
Steps To Check BECE Results
1. Purchase a result checker card via www.checkercards.com
2. Visit the result checking portal at https://eresults.waecgh.org
3. Enter your Index Number.
4. Re-enter your Index Number to confirm it is correct.
5. Select Examination type (e.g BECE School).
6. Select the year of Examination (e.g 2022).
7. Enter the Serial number (e.g 180000000001).
8. Enter Pin (e.g A1B2C3D4E5F9).
9. Click on the captcha.
10. Click on Submit and wait for the popup window to display your results. This may take some minutes but please wait.