Buy BECE Results Checker e-Checker Card to check results for BECE Candidates per the WAEC. You will receive a Serial/Voucher and a PIN via text message/e-mail. CSSPS BECE 2022 e-Checker Card/Results Checker.
Follow this tutorial video which will show you how to buy WAEC Results checker below:
Steps Buy BECE Results Checker Online
Here are the simple steps on how to buy BECE results checker card online;
1. Visit Checker Cards website: https://www.checkercards.com/
2. Select BECE Results Checker.
3. Select the quantity of cards you want to buy.
4. Click on “Buy Now”.
5. Fill in the details by adding your First name, Last name and Phone number.
6. Scroll down and click on “Proceed To Payment”.
7. Select “Pay with Mobile Money” and enter your MoMo number.
8. Click on “Confirm”.
9. Approve payment on your phone by entering your Mobile Money Pin.
Alternatively, you may pay with your credit card. In Step 7. Select “Pay with Card” to make payment using your credit/debit card.
- The Result check voucher will be sent via Email once payment is confirmed.
- The SMS will be sent to the number from which the transaction was initiated.
- The result checker card can be used for the examination conducted by waec
- WASSCE 2021 & previous years
If you do not get the SMS in a timely manner please see here to retrieve your checker card details.
Steps To Check BECE Results 2022 – eresults.waecgh.org
1. Purchase a result checker card via www.checkercards.com
3. Enter your Index Number.
4. Re-enter your Index Number to confirm it is correct.
5. Select Examination type (e.g BECE School).
6. Select the year of Examination (e.g 2022).
7. Enter the Serial number (e.g 180000000001).
8. Enter Pin (e.g A1B2C3D4E5F9).
9. Click on the captcha.
10. Click on Submit and wait for the popup window to display your results. This may take some minutes but please wait.
How to check BECE Results at ghana.waecdirect.org
1. Visit the result checking portal at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
2. Enter your Index Number.
3. Select the Type of Examination e.g. BECE (School).
4. Select your Examination Year eg. 2022.
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
NB: This the BECE Results at ghana.waecdirect.org is for 2021 & Previous years.